Do you sometimes need a hand up when things are really tough? It is tiring dealing with real life and then trying to do your best through periods of frequent migraines. Sometimes it all seems too difficult to manage.
I have decided to create for myself a list of messages to read on just those sort of days, it goes something a little like this.
- Remember, this too will pass.
- Draw a line and step over it.
- What do you need to do?
- Work Hard.
- Admit that you work hard.
- Look one year past. Look now. Do you see progress?
- Look one year forwards. Imagine the progress you want.
- Put some music on.
- Plan your work.
- Work your plan (that one's from my Dad)
- Be who you want to be.
- Create your life.
- Don't listen to the bull shit. Especially from yourself.
- Smile, now get on with it!
- Let yourself be a bit proud when you do.
I would love to hear other migraine sufferers lists, what gets you going when the going gets tough?