Tuesday 30 April 2013

The Daily Thirty

Here is a question, how late is too late in your day to exercise?
So far I have been a pretty good daily 30 adherent (as I should be on day one of the Daily 30 mission), I have written, (doing it right now as a matter of fact), I have played, I have worked on my business....... but somehow I have managed to get from 6am to 9pm without doing ANY exercise!

What to do? My lazy side (which has obviously been in charge for most of the day) is saying the cause is lost, at least for today.
So tell me, what are your thoughts? Is the effort more important that the possible sleep affecting impacts? Or should I know when to call it quits?

1 comment:

  1. I think 9 pm is too late for exercise- and yes I think sleep is more important :)I would go to bed now and wake up early to do some exercies. Also- you haven't been lazy so don't talk yourself down. it isn't like you have been lying on the couch eating junk food all day.- you have been forgetting to prioritise exercise. Lecture over :)

    ReplyDelete