Tuesday 5 March 2013

Broadening my blogging Horizons.

Moving ahead
The more I write this blog, the more I realise that I don't want my writing to be purely about migraines. Although migraines have shaped the way I live my life and how I feel about myself, I don't necessarily want to give them power over my future.
I want to write and think about enjoying my life (with emphasis on the word 'joy'). This does include dealing with migraines and the sneaky thought patterns that they have engendered, but, come on, there is more to my life and my health and my identity than just being a migraine sufferer. Ironically however, I think writing about my migraine experience has been instrumental in helping me move past this sole focus to a more inclusive view. With this is mind I encourage anyone who is dealing with chronic health interests to at the very least journal about it, the impact on your own power is incredible.
As a result of this thought process, you will find the scope of my posts will broaden, but the intent behind them, to live fully and in a healthy and happy way, will not.
I. Can't. Wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment